Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65
  1. 4ster's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #21  
    I just got an e-mail from him that he sent mine First Class. For that price, I was expecting Priority.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  2. #22  
    It probably cost him about a dollar to send it first class.
  3. #23  
    The other problem with those $1. ebay items with high shipping is that it really discourages reutrns. Then they can boast "returns accepted" with the usual caveat that shipping fees are not refundable.
    I actually ordered one of these $1 skin cases, but I was not happy. Clearly not the same one mentioned here.
  4. #24  
    I guess I see it this way. I pay $7 for the case and $2 shipping. Still not bad overall. But good point about the return though. Hopefully I won't have to.
  5. 4ster's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #25  
    He told me that the case costs $1.50 to make and that he has to make up on the shipping.

    Either way, I am looking forward to getting these skins. I love the idea of a skin case, but never liked the inside out pocket lint magnet thing. If this guy has figured out a solution those problems, more power to him.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  6.    #26  
    Mine picks up a very minimal amount of lint. I haven't wiped it off or anything yet, and if it were bugging me in the slighest I would have been doing that.

    So is this the same seller I bought from on eBay? I figured he was just reselling a bulk amount he had, didn't figure he was making them. Interesting.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Mine picks up a very minimal amount of lint. I haven't wiped it off or anything yet, and if it were bugging me in the slighest I would have been doing that.

    So is this the same seller I bought from on eBay? I figured he was just reselling a bulk amount he had, didn't figure he was making them. Interesting.

    Mine doesn't pick up lint and my rhinestones won't even stay stuck to it ! LOL It wipes completely clean.. It's just picked up a little cosmetic glitter that's in makeup.. that's it!

    Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
  8. #28  
    I got my case today. Ordered it on the 29th and got it on the 31st. Pretty fast delivery.

    The downside is that there is no stylus hole and obviously no reset hole.

    The case is made of silicone and the outside of it feels a bit like velvet. I guess this prevents most of the lint from sticking to it. It is also very thin which is a plus and a minus as it looks a bit flimsy.

    It came with a belt clip which I immediately removed. I also cut the strap attachment as I carry the Treo in my pocket or in a side pouch.

    I have made a webpage with some close up pictures of the case.

    http://www.siamstarmuaythai.com/treocase.htm
  9. #29  
    well i just bought one myself, couldn't help it, the skin looks tight so do it fit in a pouch, and i also would like to know do it protect the screen, i would like the screen to be open, i would use a clear screen cover myself
  10. 4ster's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    I got my case today. Ordered it on the 29th and got it on the 31st. Pretty fast delivery.

    The downside is that there is no stylus hole and obviously no reset hole.

    The case is made of silicone and the outside of it feels a bit like velvet. I guess this prevents most of the lint from sticking to it. It is also very thin which is a plus and a minus as it looks a bit flimsy.

    It came with a belt clip which I immediately removed. I also cut the strap attachment as I carry the Treo in my pocket or in a side pouch.

    I have made a webpage with some close up pictures of the case.

    http://www.siamstarmuaythai.com/treocase.htm
    Thanks for the pics! Those little lint bits make me glad I ordered a white one.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  11. #31  
    so do it have a screen protector.... i hate those things
  12. #32  
    No screen protector.
  13. #33  
    so zoti, the sceen is open there is no plastic covering the scrend right, just won't to make sure, thanks ahead ....
  14. #34  
    screen*
  15. #35  
    Yes kingdavid. it is open. I have a stick on screen protector on my treo. It doesn't come with the silicone one.
  16. #36  
    im new at this, just making sure i buy the right thing, i love my treo, just cant get my email to work right....i know another thread....lol thanks Zoti, thank you all for doing chats like this, this thread site works wonders im on treocentral everyday, just to see whats new
  17. #37  
    I just got mine today. Better than the 1st gen silicone skins. This ones a lot thinner. Black shows a lot of lint though. Is there a clear version of this? This one might be up for sale soon if there is.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I just got mine today. Better than the 1st gen silicone skins. This ones a lot thinner. Black shows a lot of lint though. Is there a clear version of this? This one might be up for sale soon if there is.
    How much? I will buy it.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  19. #39  
    I made quite a satisfactory reset hole in my silcone skin with a standard hole punch.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by tts52
    I made quite a satisfactory reset hole in my silcone skin with a standard hole punch.
    Yep, the reset hole is an easy one.. The stylus was a little harder, I got the first hole a little off, but not bad.

    I still haven't gotten around to drilling a hole in my battery cover yet.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions