1.    #1  
    I used one of the hash codes on my 600 and it tells me that my life timer is 1072 minutes and that the software i'm running is treo600-1.12-INT

Whats the INT mean?

And also, it just did a soft reset for no reason (like, it was sitting on the table next to me doing nothing) I checked the sys error log and was told that the reset was caused while running "<unknown application>": Fatal Exception.

Any ideas to what this means?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    It means lay off the hash.
    INT is the carrier version,

for instance Sprint is SPR
    Verizon VZW
    ATT is AWS
    Cingular is CNG

INT is either T-Mobile, or a generic GSM version, can't remember which.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That too.
    And the error means
    "Dear God, she's glued all these damn crystals to me! What have I done to deserve this?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    I have Cingular, but when I got my phone it was already unlocked and it doesn't have any "at&t" or "cingular" or "tmobile" written, so i'm guessing its an unbranded one?

as for the crystals, i think somebody is just jealous that my phone gets more attention that his
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    My 650 is secure in itself, TYVM.

INT is INTernational, the generic unlocked GSM version of the software/firmware for the 600.

Spontaneous reset...what is running in the background. Verichat?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9.    #9  
    no, i dont have verichat. the only thing that i could be thinking of is chatter (i have it set to qsync every hour -- doesn't it never really turn off, unless you do the "shutdown and disconnect) and i have keyGtime+ that would have been running in the background. maybe ptunes? I was listening to a CD earlier today on it.

hmm. curious.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    My 650 is secure in itself, TYVM.
    Thats good.
    <Thread edited>

For future reference, do NOT create useless thread titles like "UH". These are non-informative of the thread subject and generally make things more difficult for other readers to follow and are annoying!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  12.    #12  
    I'm sorry, I didn't think about it......