1.    #1  
    While replacing my broken screen, I lost two small screws that I had taken out in order to open the inside of the treo - these are very small screws with T-5 size head. Does anyone have any idea where I can get these?

The treo 650 is working fine, but it seems to need stylus calibration from time to time and I feel that this is due to lack of pressure from the two screws (even though I have left the farthest from screen bottom screws open).

Thanks in advance.
    I have not opened my Treo to see the screws, but you might be able to buy a Treo on eBay being sold for parts only pretty cheap. Just in idea...
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    People have suggested performancepda. http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=9T.../treo650parts/
    PerformancePDA.com Treo 650 Parts
  5.    #5  
    Thanks - I ordered two from performance pda.
    I found compatible metric screws at my local hardware store, believe it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by danix
    I found compatible metric screws at my local hardware store, believe it or not.
    Part numbers?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Sorry, I didn't look that closely. I just went in and explained what I was looking for. They are flat, not hex, but they work.