Figure this out. After using Hackmaster for 6 months on my VDX, I read about Xmaster and downloaded it from the developers website (Yes it was still beta at this time). It worked fine. The next day I read about Tealmaster and thought I'd give it a go. Uninstalled Xmaster installed Tealmaster. No problem. At this time I didn't see much of a difference between the two but didn't want to pay 10 bucks for something I could basically get for free. The next day, Xmaster was released through palmgear. So I downloaded it from their thinking it would be a later release and be more stable. Well to make a short story long, It didn't work. I believe their was a conflict between Xmaster and Commander, but I didn't lose any data. Thank God!. Returned to Hackmaster, no problem. A few days later the second release came out, so I tried it and haven't had any problems what so ever. I think it's a nice piece of software that has fund a home in my Visor. Good Luck to all.

PS. Buy a backup module! the best 40 bucks I've spent in the past 6 months.........besides my Visor.