1.    #1  
    Ok, I have been using Versamail (Cing v3.1)for almost a year and half now. I have had zero problems until Friday AM. Versamail did an Autosync first thing Friday AM, and that was it. I haven't been able to get it to "get" mail again. It sends ok, although seems to take longer than before! I have 2 email accounts on my 650, one is business related (the one that won't sync), and Gmail, that sync's just fine. It will send, receive and do everything it is supposed to do. Also, I don't think it has anything to do with the server, as Iam gettting my mail on my desktop just fine.
    I did not change any of the settings, passwords or anything!!?? I am puzzled here! Please help!

This is the message I get when I click on "get".. it says "connecting to Mail Server".... then finally it comes up and says "Unable to connect to mail.prtcnet.com Pleaseverify your server entry"
    Create a new account and see if you have the same problem. I had a similar problem and was able to only send mail but not receive mail.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre