1.    #1  
    Has ANYONE....ANYWHERE....EVER....gotten a Jabra headset to work with a Treo 650 without ANY static???? I've tried the old 250,, I now have the 500...And still ring around the collar...I mean STATIC...

Yes I've tried the same side of the body thing. Ridiculous! If I have to keep it that close I'll just use a great wired set and enjoy the abilit to activate Voice Dial from the headset.

The only headset I EVER got to work, and still have, is the Sony-Erricson HBH660. I really, really, really prefer the in and behind the ear funtion of the Jabra. Both for functionality and for the sheer fashion fact that people won't run away screaming, afraid they'll get assimilated by the Borg.

Is my Jabra BT500 defective and I have to go through a million to get a good one? Or is just the stupid BT implementation on the Treo.

Man! I have GOT to cut down on the coffee...
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    I've tried the BT250V and it works without static, but the Treo has to be in line of sight of course. FYI, there are not many BT headsets that can be 100% static free if your body is between it and the handphone. It has something to do with the human body and radio waves. Live with it!

I've tried the BT500 and I prefer the BT250V over it.
    I have used both the 250 and now the 500. I have very little static with the 500. I had a little more with the 250. From all that I have followed on this forum, it really seems to depend on a person's environment as to which headset manufacturer works best for them. One person will say their Scala works great and at the same time another one will say it is a piece of crap. In nearly all threads, if someone says "whatever" is working fine someone else will say no it's not.
    JABRA JX-10 Mine works great...great volume, no static, nobody can tell i'm on a headset and it's small!
    JX-10 is the best I have tried, I love it! Loud, clear, and no static with my 650!
    Iv been using the bt200 (without the adapter of course) for about a month without problems. Never tried anything else.
    i had the bt250 and i think that was ok as i didn't get any complaints. but since i got the bt500, people keep asking me if i'm driving, or if its raining on my end or if i'm in a wind tunnel. very disappointed. i'm putting mine up for sale on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Has ANYONE....ANYWHERE....EVER....gotten a Jabra headset to work with a Treo 650 without ANY static???? I've tried the old 250,, I now have the 500...And still ring around the collar...I mean STATIC...

Yes I've tried the same side of the body thing. Ridiculous! If I have to keep it that close I'll just use a great wired set and enjoy the abilit to activate Voice Dial from the headset.

The only headset I EVER got to work, and still have, is the Sony-Erricson HBH660. I really, really, really prefer the in and behind the ear funtion of the Jabra. Both for functionality and for the sheer fashion fact that people won't run away screaming, afraid they'll get assimilated by the Borg.

Is my Jabra BT500 defective and I have to go through a million to get a good one? Or is just the stupid BT implementation on the Treo.

Man! I have GOT to cut down on the coffee...