1.    #1  
    I happened upon this case in the Treo store and I really like it, but I have been searching all over the web and cant find not one review for it! I dont like buying before reading about other people's experience on it first... Comes with a neoprene arm band, a neck strap and a metal versaclip to hook it to anything. It also works for ipod as well which is why I am so interested in it cause I can use my ipod safely when working out.

http://www.naztech.com/products.php?id_prod=2

Even the Naztech site is pretty sketchy on details... Simply lists it as a "universal" case and doesnt give any dimensions at all. And of the other sites selling it, none of them list the Treo as being compatible with it.

Anyone have it? Seen it? Know anything about it?

http://store.treocentral.com/store_i.../large/597.jpg
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-25--597.htm

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Just from the looks of the case, I do not see it as giving much in the way of protection. It may hold the Treo, but sure does not protect it. I want protection and good screen action.

I have started looking for a better case for my 650 (the 600 hasn't a scratch on it and it's in the PalmOne case) and am considering either the Piel Frama line or the Krusel line.

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, but its not necessarily for protection as much as convenience. Cause I have a SENA Skin case already, which could easily fit inside this so it can be hung.

It just looks like this case may be too small lengthwise to me for the Treo. The treo store is the only place online I see as this case being compatible with the Treo and I want to know if anyone has used it or even found a review for it with the Treo online. I found one ipod review but it doesnt help me much. I'd like to know how tight the elastic holds and if it damages the treo paint finish at all...

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Got this reply from David at Seidio on another thread:
    "We received a model in-house that I tested with my Treo. Had some good positive points: excellent security and attachment, back pouch for holding extras, heavy duty and lightweight, form fitting...

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com"

Hope this helps
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Laurie but there is a back pouch? I didnt see that mentioned on any sites I visited. Are we speaking of the same case?

Only asking cause I did a search before I posted this thread and could find anything.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    same pouch according to David at Seidio. Send him an email if you want - there is a link in my previous post.
    As a by the way, Seidio is developing a case for use at the gym that may provide the rugged protection that you're looking for. From previous posts, it seems like it should be available any time.