1.    #1  
    Is anyone aware of any software that would allow the new Treo 700 to sync with OS X 10.4?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Mark Space say they are writing an update to Missing Sync but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $current$ $solution$.
    To best of my knowledge there is no way to sync WM5 machines with Macs at this time. I did a lot of searching of the web a few weks back to check all the solutions.

(some people say they succeeded using Virtual PC, but I don't consider that counting...)
    The only way the really works is to use the new hack to actually install winsows on an intel mac. Boot your intel mac in windows and install activesync and you're on your way.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Ummm, you might take a look at PocketMac...
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData
    Ummm, you might take a look at PocketMac...
    Is it available yet?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Just to add that Pocket Mac & Missing Sync for WM don't really sync the devices. They sync the Calendar, Addressbook & a few other basic apps, but both are pretty much 1 trick ponies.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pocket mac is NOT upded for WM5...some people
    The recent response I received from PocketMAC indicates v4.0 would be out in the next 2 months providing they did not run into any unforseen issues and so far they haven't. With that said when I had a WM2003SE device I could sync contacts, calendar, tasks, email, word/excel docs, iTunes/MP3s, iPhoto, themes and .cab files once extracted with an app like FileJuicer.

So its coming, it has worked and exactly what does Active Sync do so well that PocketMAC doesn't except keep track of your installed apps and thats all Active Sync does well.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ppcmd
    ... exactly what does Active Sync do so well that PocketMAC doesn't except keep track of your installed apps and thats all Active Sync does well.
    3rd party apps