Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I've recently upgraded to a Treo 650 and no longer require these accessories since I had to send my 600 back to Sprint. I was going to put them up on eBay, but I'd rather just send them to someone who I know could benefit from them. All I ask is you pay for shipping. $8 PayPal will cover the USPS Priority Mail.

Accessories include:
    Treo 600 Foldable Keyboard (Palm OEM version)
    2 Sync & Charge retractable cables

And whatever things I can find I bought for the 600. Just send me a PM. First one to respond gets it.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    I can't pm right now but I would love the stuff!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Send me a PM when you can with your email address and I'll give you my PayPal email.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Hey babydol....isn't Cingular headquarters near you ? Now if only you'd go work there so they would have some Treoglydites.....CS would be better and you'd get discounts ...maybe even a sparkly Hollywood !

not to mention us getting all the secrets on next GSM model
    I get off work in a few hours and then must brave walmart (groceries!) so i'll be able to pm you bout dinnertime.

a for cingular hq, I honestle don't know if its near tulsa.....i never thought about it lol
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    Send me a PM when you can with your email address and I'll give you my PayPal email.
    I PMed you the other day....did you get it?