1.    #1  
    First question: Is there a voice dialing package that is compatible with GL?

If not, my next plan was to simply continue to sync my contacts (yeah, I know that makes two copies of the same thing) and use the voice software (Voice Dial) that works with the standard contacts.

When I did this, and GL is running, I get a message that Voice Dial needs 2M of dynamic menory. I have 5 free, so I'm guessing it's talking RAM for processing, not for saving data to.

So, my question would be, can I save some of the GL data to a SD card?

Any other suggestions? Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind - got it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieA
    First question: Is there a voice dialing package that is compatible with GL?

If not, my next plan was to simply continue to sync my contacts (yeah, I know that makes two copies of the same thing) and use the voice software (Voice Dial) that works with the standard contacts.

When I did this, and GL is running, I get a message that Voice Dial needs 2M of dynamic menory. I have 5 free, so I'm guessing it's talking RAM for processing, not for saving data to.

So, my question would be, can I save some of the GL data to a SD card?

Any other suggestions? Thanks

the reason for the error is goodlink and voicedialing both require a large amount of Heap memory. installing UDMH will solve your problem. (www.palmpowerups.com)