1.    #2  
    what im looking for is...
    do the magnets hold? i saw this on ebay for a few dollars less, but no pictues of the front closed so it got me thinking the magnets dont catch eachother through the fabric.
    Magnets hold great, my problem was that i had trouble opening the flap, no lip or anything to help open it, the flap lies flat against the phone.

Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    what im looking for is...
    do the magnets hold? i saw this on ebay for a few dollars less, but no pictues of the front closed so it got me thinking the magnets dont catch eachother through the fabric.
    I bought mine from ebay last week. It looks just like the P6 one except it vinyl, not leather. And it comes in a generic plastic bag, not branded 'Smartphone Experts.' I suspect its an imitation. The fit is rather tight, you have to squeeze the phone in and out. The magnets hold very tightly. In fact if you let go of the flap after opening it, it will snap closed.
    Schwartz, the one that SAYS P6 in the description, and uses the TreoCentral review? It's not the same as the leather one here on Treo Central??

I'll be flaming that dude in feedback if that's the case. He makes it sound like it is the exact same case.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Schwartz, the one that SAYS P6 in the description, and uses the TreoCentral review? It's not the same as the leather one here on Treo Central??

I'll be flaming that dude in feedback if that's the case. He makes it sound like it is the exact same case.
    This is the one I got -> http://cgi.ebay.com/TREO-650-600-700...QQcmdZViewItem. Its not too bad, the fit and finish is good, its just vinyl that's sub par. Still for the original can be had for $19.99+shipping.
    Bah, that's it.. I figured there was only one. I'll see what it looks like, it I don't like it I'll raise hell with them for making it sound like it's the real p6 case.
  7.    #8  
    how tight of a fit is it? will it scratch the treo screen?
    The P6 and the case on ebay are the same case.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    This case is great. The first accessory I bought was my P6, and really like it. Highly recommend it.

Magnets hold firmly, but not too strong. I work outside in all kinds of conditions wearing gloves etc. and can still open with no problem. Also very strong belt clip too, doesn't budge even when in and out of truck and bending down to pick up stuff etc.

My only wish is they would make a "skin model" - meaning one that would be large enough to hold a Treo with one of the slimmer skins. I use the InvisiShield and it slides nicely into the P6. Also, a brown color leather would be nice too as an option.
  10.    #11  
    has it even scratched the screen?
    No, I used it for a few months before I installed my InvisiSheild (screen protector) and h have NO problems at all.

I wish half the stuff I buy was as good as this product.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I have this and love it. I've tried about 6 cases and always go back to this. I use it with egrips and it works fine. No scratches.
    I also bought one from Ebay from that same guy who has a Treocentral review in his ad. I have an unlocked 650 and this is the second Treo that I own that recieves scuff marks near the lower right hand part of the chrome border around the screen. It seems that it gets scratched when taking the phone out of the pouch. Overtime it rubs the chrome looking paint right off and makes the phone look bad. I will never use that P6 pouch again.