Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I finally decided to try and upgrade my GL software from v4.5 to 4.7. Downloaded the GL desktop to run the installation and when I get passed the back up phase it displays a page with radio buttons to select the option I want to perform.

The problem is that the only two options available are, Install goodlink software for the first time on this handheld, and Get handheld information.

I don't need to install the software for the first time, I just want to upgrade to the latest version, but that choice is greyed out. What are my options?
    Easiest way is to have your admin enable you for OTA and make sure you're set to download 4.7
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGee
    Easiest way is to have your admin enable you for OTA and make sure you're set to download 4.7
    Our system is apparently not set up to do OTA upgrades. So I need to do a self install.

My other question now is what do you mean by make sure I am set to download? What steps do I need to take to prepare, other than to do a complete backup of my files?