Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Are there any replacement applications that have multiple birthdays so I can put my sister's family in one contact instead of having to have contacts for four-year-olds, which seems kind of rediculous? A couple more phone numbers would be nice too since a couple who both have cell phones is just about out. Heaven forbit if the kids get cell phones! Custom ring tones would be nice too while I'm at it... Oh and more email addresses would be helful. Who designs these built-in applications without this stuff??? All right I'm done for now.
    Some suggestions here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=birthday

Custom ringtones using mp3 etc you need a 3rd party program like Lightwav, Callfilter, Ringo, etc.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Thanks that helps one problem but what about the more than a couple email addresses or phone numbers?
    Select the contact. Tap the Edit button. Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom of the screen. This will let you add more phone #'s or email addresses.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Heyyyy... the things you'd learn if only you read the manual... thanks!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Hmmmm, or maybe not. I still was only able to add two numbers that way, then it doesn't give me the option of email or phone anymore. So I have a total of 7 numbers. Is that the limitation?