1.    #1  
    Hi all. New member here.

I am using a rubber case by Speck (very similar to this one: black Speck case). I notice some problems with my Jabra 250V BT headset... Within 4 feet of my 650 it works well. If moved further away, the sounds starts to burble. Signal is still strong, no break up, but burbling and bubbling is clearly there.
    No. Of course, you could easily verify this yourself by taking off the case and repeating your test.

Metal cases might interfere with BT range, but in general the problem is the weak headsets. I use my Treo 80 feet away from the Bluetooth dongle in my Innopocket aluminum case while sitting in my den all the time. Hotsync, browse the web, etc.

What's funny is if you sit the phone down somewhere with your headset active and walk away from it, the reception is much better. So weak Bluetooth + Body = bad connection.
  3.    #3  
    So weak Bluetooth + Body = bad connection.
    thats odd... BT250v has gotten great reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfrost
    Hi all. New member here.

I am using a rubber case by Speck (very similar to this one: black Speck case). I notice some problems with my Jabra 250V BT headset... Within 4 feet of my 650 it works well. If moved further away, the sounds starts to burble. Signal is still strong, no break up, but burbling and bubbling is clearly there.
    Don't know about rubber, but I do have this with my leather case. Not a full holster - cutouts on top, bottom, screen, keyboard.

My BT reception with the Jabra BT250V is better when it's out of the case.

Pure coincidence? Maybe. Or a conspiracy by the case manufacturers (in conjuctions with BT headset makers) to increase sales?
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    I just jumped into the fray this week. I previously used a Moto H500 on my LG phone and it was OK as long as I did not move around much. It is much worse on the 650 except in the car. It works great in the car, which is were I need it the most anyway. Also, I have read, and I fully believe, that WiFi can interfer with your BT headset connection.