1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have linked Versamail on my Treo 650 to download my Gmail. When I download mail it is "marked as downloaded" in Gmail and will then thus not download on Outlook on my PC.
    Does anyone know of a mail app that allows me to download my Gmail on my Treo as well as on my PC?

Thanx in advance
    why not just use http://m.gmail.com on your treo's browser? i do have gmail configured using snappermail though but since gmail is only pop, it will download your mail off your gmail account every time you retrieve it. best way is just use the mobile gmail web address to access your mail.
    Gmail forwarded to an IMAP host like fastmail.fm, everyone.net, or fusemail.com allows for the push experience, if that's desirable.

Marc
    Chatteremail does that for me. Actually I do not know why because I thought it's a Gmail problem but when I download a message on Chatter and then use use "Delete on Treo only" it can still be downloaded by another client (e.g. Outlook). Works for me (in most cases at least!).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Gmail forwarded to an IMAP host like fastmail.fm, everyone.net, or fusemail.com allows for the push experience, if that's desirable.

Marc
    Wow!!! I tried Chatteremail - stunning!!!
    I actually had an AIM account that I had never used before. I forwarded my Gmail to my AIM account and now have like proper push e-mail on my Treo - absolutely brilliant!!! Would definitely recommend using an AIM account with Chatter
    Thanx for the info Chatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter

Marc
    MArc
    which kind of fastmail account do I need? guest, member? what is the difference with everyone.net? ?i do not wanto to have instant delivery of my email, only upon my demand; if I use IMAP wont my cell phone bills increase a lot?

Regards

Edecio
  7.    #7  
    Edecio,
    Why use fastmail? Try AIM mail - h@@p://www.aim.com - they offer a free imap acount with 2gigs storage
    Anyways, you can set chatter to check your mail every few minutes if you want. The data usage on imap is A LOT less than on a pop account. Shouldn't affect your account too much (does depend on how your data package is structured though).