1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is obvious.

What do you do/ type to get the "^" character? I can't seemto get it on my Treo.

Thanks in advance
    Hi thumb-tied!

In any application you can "type" into: select menu, edit and then keyboard help and you will get a list of the available characters and their method of selection.

It appears to be: press the letter c and then alt.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/24/2006 at 07:08 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Boo-yaa, there it is! I can't believe I missed it. Thanks very much. Now I can do a ^_^ hihihi
    Dear Perry, I have enjoyed your posts for some time. You might not be aware: I live in McAllen, Texas and just found through experience that the repairs for 650 are done in our neighboring city of Reynosa, Mexico! To the point, I cannot get to Keyboard help by Tasks, edit, keyboard help-nada. What am I doing wrong. (Same thing happens with memos, edit, keyboard help-no keyboard help?)Tahnks for your patience with this lowtechsan.
    Harvey
    Hi Harvey!

Open your calendar app
    Select any hour line and select it to place the cursur there
    Press the menu button (Right top key of keyboard)
    get the pull down menu
    select edit
    Keyboard Help is at the bottom
    select
    and you are there!

Cheers, Perry.
    Merely having an app open won't do it. Cursor must be in the text entry area, before you use the Menu button, and not somewhere like highlighting an icon.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Great question...Great answers.
    Thanks on behalf of many lurkers! Very helpful
    --Nelson
    If you have any other questions regarding what combos to use, page 26 & 27 of the Owner's manual (Cingular) has them tabulated. If using other carrers, look under "Using the Keyboard" section. I always have to flip thru to find it they didn't bother putting "characters" in the index.