1.    #1  
    Has anyone experience the Treo 650 key's paint coming off? My Treo pouch is fairly tight, and the key's paint look thin, so I wonder if I slip in and out of the pouch, will it wear-off the paint in one or two years time?
    I don't know if they are painted or if the design is molded into them, but I do know one thing. They are easy to replace. I've already replaced the buttons due to wear, and the keys came with the buttons so I have a spare set of new keys. My old keys still look like new, though.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Personally I just got myself a skin case. Protects the entire unit that way and I actually like the typing feel better with the case.

Now I really don't think it will wear off though, I know one person with a 650 that pretty much uses it as a computer for 4 or so hours a day... internet at work is blocked, so he uses the treo for all internet things... after about a year the unit looks wrecked but the keys are ok
    I have work the paint off the bottom of my 5 way (stupid bike or die!) and the center (again, BOD's fault).