1.    #1  
    Has anyone that has it ugraded to it or purchased it? I have the previous version and had nothing but resets. I deleted it and wrote it off.

Thanks!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Same here, daily resets, thrashed it, now my Treo is doing great. I'm sure there's no major change, just minor fix's.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    My treo is fine now that I trashed it too. Waste of money. I understand that Danny Wong works hard at Toy Soft but he should really try to attend to his customers who have paid for his stuff like Lightwav and Koolsounds that are reset mongers.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    It's junk. Not as bad as CallFilter (total garbage with zero customer support), but it's close.
    I've tried the new version and everytime I get a call and then hang up before I pick up, my phone just rings and rings. Only when I hit the green or red button it will stop and go to the missed call screen. Went back to Version 1.4.1
    I've had it for months now with no problems and no resets. There must be another conflict somewhere, because it does work. Verizon Treo 650. I use it with Chatter, Zlauncher, Xiino, Toccer etc.

Gary