Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I've been using my T650 for a few months now -- I love it. I seem to be developing a love affair with it (I've not loved a device this much since my Palm Vx).

THere is one annoying thing that often occurs. It sometimes takes multiple button pushess to turn the Treo on. It does not matter which hard key I try. Most often when I tap the green phone key - I need to tap it two or three times for the screen to come on.

I have not read anyone else havign this issue -- it never occured with my T600.

Anyone else out there suffering from the same problem?
    I only see this if I try and turn on 1 sec after it shuts off....seems it needs to chill for 2-3 secs first.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue212
    THere is one annoying thing that often occurs. It sometimes takes multiple button pushess to turn the Treo on.
    Okay, so you are early in your love affair with your Treo, and the sex must be great - but yes, it is important to learn how to turn your Treo on properly. Pushing someone's buttons won't turn them on! What you need to try is a sensual massage by candle light.

You can use your mouth as well as your hands. Try paying attention to the 5-way navigator -- and work your way around to removing the battery cover. Once you have the battery cover off you will find the "g-spot" of your Treo. Using your stylus, gently prod the small "button" until you hear the Treo cry out in pleasure.

Don't forget your screen protector!