1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a sleek, low profile (read "non bulky") holster for my 650 that won't look like I have a lunch box sticking to my side. I'd like to be able to wear it under a sport jacket without it being noticable. I'd also prefer in inward facing design, to protect the face. So, having said that, I've looked at the Seidieo, the Helix, and the Pro-Clip offerings. Anyone already physically compared these?

Thanks. . .
    The Helix stands out more than the others, so should be the last on your list. (That's not to dis the Helix; I love it.)

How about getting a shoulder holster for it? That way, any noticeable bulge will simply intimidate the people you're dealing with rather than look like a fashion faux pas.
    I've been happy with the Nutshell holster (don't remember the model but got it on treocentral).

No fastener at the top makes it fairly low profile. Haven't had any trouble with it popping out by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKnopp
    I'm looking for a sleek, low profile (read "non bulky") holster for my 650 that won't look like I have a lunch box sticking to my side. I'd like to be able to wear it under a sport jacket without it being noticable. I'd also prefer in inward facing design, to protect the face. So, having said that, I've looked at the Seidieo, the Helix, and the Pro-Clip offerings. Anyone already physically compared these?

Thanks. . .
    http://images.skymall.com/images/pro.../69741572x.jpg

http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gifhttp://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/rolleyes.gif Thanks to lgreenberg who spotted this one in the Sky Mall catalog: Want to carry your Treo like a police detective carries his/her gun?

gold ring, watch, chain and cufflinks not included...
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Didn't Hromadka get one of those things? I hear he sports it daily...in fact, he wears nothing else.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Likely to get shot reaching for ya Treo with that thing....I wouldn't go thru an airport with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKnopp

Thanks. . .
    I thot the proclip was the best of the bunch but I find I don't like wearing anything on my belt....with a Porsche and Envoy, the seats are just too form fitting to be comfortable. My proclip was used for all of 4 or 5 minutes and is now a desktop ornament.
    I have the Seidio holster for a skinned Treo and I find it to be very good. Well designed and doesn't add any bulk. Most of my pre-Treo cell phone holsters protruded more. The holster holds the Treo screen-in and leaves access to the side buttons and headset jack.The retainer is actually hinged (not just a piece of plastic that flexes to snap the phone in or out). Very easy to remove and replace one-handed. The belt clip rachets for vertical to horizontal positioning.
    I know Seidio makes the same holster for non-skinned Treos (just slightly smaller dimensios). Haven't used any other brand but have no reason to go looking. TC has a recent review on the skinned holster.
    Good luck.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I looked at many and settled on the Seido un-skinned model. I've used it for a few months now and I can't think of any way to improve the design. For me it's perfect.