Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me if I get the enfora wifi sled for my treo 650, will it allow me to use Skype? thanks.
    wifi or "broadband" is only half the equasion. you still need the application itself (Skype) for Palm and from previous threads it is highly unlikely Skype will commit its developer time to making it happen. Best bet is to get a Windows Mobile device (such as the 700w) if you want to do it.

Someone PLEASE prove me wrong as I would love to Skype on my 650.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by clemonator
    wifi or "broadband" is only half the equasion. you still need the application itself (Skype) for Palm and from previous threads it is highly unlikely Skype will commit its developer time to making it happen. Best bet is to get a Windows Mobile device (such as the 700w) if you want to do it.

Someone PLEASE prove me wrong as I would love to Skype on my 650.

Cheers
    Just read a couple of things this morning. Article can be found by clicking the following link - looks VERY promising for Palm users:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...o-the-palm-os/

There was another one as well beside this project, but just can't remember where it was. Will post it when I find it.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I am SKPEing just fine on my 700W, my question is does the enfora sled fit the 700W?
    www.TigerRagTunes.com