1.    #1  
    I am looking for someone that has the new firmware with an unlocked GSM 650 and is using a bluetooth headset that works fine and they are happy with the quality. I am posting this under 2 forums: "GSM-US" and under "Bluetooth" because I dont know which forum will garner the answers I need. I just recently upgraded my firmware on my unlocked GSM Treo 650 (w/T-Mobile now) and my SE HBH-660 bluetooth headset stopped working.

I have used the HBH 660 fine for 5 months since I got it in December, but as soon as I upgraded the 650's firmware I can't get it to pair with the phone. It shows up as a "trusted device" but I cant get the phone to see it as a "Hands-free device." Calling Palm was no help. They said the 660 isnt on their "approved list" for the Treo 650 that is on their website. On it, there are only 8 headsets! Whats up with that?!?

Please, if someone has an updated-firmware, unlocked GSM Treo 650 and is happy with their bluetooth headset, please let me know! I miss my BT badly!

Thanks
    Did you try resetting the headset?
    See Page 31 of 35:
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/HBH-660_662_UG_R3a_Multilingual2.pdf#search='HBH660%20manual'

Try that, and then delete your bluetooth cache on the Treo. Re-pair.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - I am trying to reset my headset now. Thanks for the PDF manual.
    Can you tell me how to delete my bluetooth cache on the Treo?
    Thanks again!
  4.    #4  
    Thank you 'Mistercoffee1' for the advice - that worked perfectly. It was a bit more convoluted to get it to Pair, but in the end, it worked. I hope I dont have to do that everymorning! Thanks again!