Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marc has answered our prayers! No reason to switch the "DARK" side with PalmOS developers like Marc in business! Goodbye WirelessSync, hello ChatterEX!

How long after Calendar is supported would we see contacts, notes, and task support?
    Is there any chance that sync options for OWA calendar will give me the ability for specifying what is uploaded to the calendar? It's the one thing that's kept me away from most other PIM's... I don't neccessarily want all my coworkers to have visibility to my personal calendar, but I'd like to have my work calendar entries sync'ed to the device.

I've been a loyal Palm OS user since '97 and haven't deleted a single calendar entry (nor have any intentions on starting now). Occassionally I actually refer back to my old entries, so they still have value to me. Cingular Xpress has been an OK stopgap since it has it's own built-in calendar, but it's a memory pig and requires a desktop client to be running.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasviking
    Is there any chance that sync options for OWA calendar will give me the ability for specifying what is uploaded to the calendar? It's the one thing that's kept me away from most other PIM's... I don't neccessarily want all my coworkers to have visibility to my personal calendar, but I'd like to have my work calendar entries sync'ed to the device.

I've been a loyal Palm OS user since '97 and haven't deleted a single calendar entry (nor have any intentions on starting now). Occassionally I actually refer back to my old entries, so they still have value to me. Cingular Xpress has been an OK stopgap since it has it's own built-in calendar, but it's a memory pig and requires a desktop client to be running.
    texasviking, I'm with you on that one. I want my Treo's calendar to be the single source of all of my appointments, business and personal. So, like you, I would like either a one way sharing of calendar information from Exchange to my Treo or a selective two way relationship.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Marc, will your PIM enhanced version of your OWA plugin support Global address book lookups against the Exchange server?
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Global look up would be nice, ActiveSync supports that on WM5 now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12