Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Each time I hotsync my treo says this while syncing. I don't even have Acropilot.prc installed. Tried a hard reset to no avail.

Anyone else experience this issue? It doesn't seem to have an effect on the hotsync as everything works as it's supposed to.
    Unlocked Treo 650 GSM Firmware: 01.71 Software: 1.20-ENA
    Sony HBH-660 with Jabra Multicolored EarGels
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by josholson
    Each time I hotsync my treo says this while syncing. I don't even have Acropilot.prc installed. Tried a hard reset to no avail.

Anyone else experience this issue? It doesn't seem to have an effect on the hotsync as everything works as it's supposed to.
    I have had the issue before. Can't remember how I got rid of it. But are you sure you did a Hard and not a normal reset?

Source: Palm

Hard Reset
    All devices

Warning: A hard reset will erase everything on your device. All your data will be removed, and formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings. Don't perform a hard reset unless you've backed up your data, or you're willing to lose everything.

HotSync note: Some third-party applications change the way your handheld backs up data. Other third-party applications do not back up data. If you have third-party software on your device, please contact the developer to learn what components are backed up during a HotSync operation, and if HotSync conduits are altered. Any data not backed up will be lost.

LifeDrive users: Instead of following these steps, see our info for Quick Erase and Secure Erase instead.

Hold down the power (on/off) button on your device.
    Note: Treo 600 smartphones have two power buttons. Hold down the one on the top of the unit next to the antenna.

While holding down the power button, turn over your device so that you can see the back of it. Still holding the power button, use an unfolded paper clip or a similar small object, to gently press the RESET hole on the back (Where's the reset hole?).
    When the Palm Computing Platform or Palm Powered logo appears, release the power button. Depending on your device, this logo looks like:

Note: On some devices, you may see a palmOne logo and a progress bar first. Do not release the power button until the second, circular Palm Powered logo appears.

Keep holding the power button during this screen. When you see this screen, you can release the power button.

- or -

Keep holding the power button during this screen. When you see this screen, you can release the power button.

A message will appear warning that you are about to erase all the data stored on your handheld.

In response, do one of the following:
    Press the UP button to complete the hard reset, erasing everything on your device
    or

Press LEFT or RIGHT to begin a soft reset, leaving your data intact.
    Your device will then take you through a series of screens to calibrate the digitizer and verify the time and date.

Note: A hard reset does not delete the current date and time. It does restore other settings to the factory default.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Yes.
    Unlocked Treo 650 GSM Firmware: 01.71 Software: 1.20-ENA
    Sony HBH-660 with Jabra Multicolored EarGels