Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I bought the Moto H605. It IS NOT Compatible with the Treo 650. The BT in the 650 was outdated when Palm released it. ALL new BT headsets will have BT 2.0 which is NOT compatable with the 650. And I have been told by Palm Support, that it's a hardware issue, not software, so there is NO UPGRADE!!So you'll have to get used to the older models of headsets, until Palm makes a new Treo.

I have a Plantronics Voyager 510, that works pretty good, except there is a 2-3 second connection delay. But if your patient with it, it works fine.

All other headsets will half work, but they all will have one issue or another, which boils down to the Treo 650 is not commuitcating with the headset.

The only people to blame is PALM!!!

BadBoyBri
    I'm looking for the Bluetrek X2. Anybody hear anything about it. It's a weatherproof unit.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    i would buy something now if it has a good noise cancelling feature. does the 510 has a good noise cancel feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyBri
    I bought the Moto H605. It IS NOT Compatible with the Treo 650. The BT in the 650 was outdated when Palm released it. ALL new BT headsets will have BT 2.0 which is NOT compatable with the 650. And I have been told by Palm Support, that it's a hardware issue, not software, so there is NO UPGRADE!!So you'll have to get used to the older models of headsets, until Palm makes a new Treo.

I have a Plantronics Voyager 510, that works pretty good, except there is a 2-3 second connection delay. But if your patient with it, it works fine.

All other headsets will half work, but they all will have one issue or another, which boils down to the Treo 650 is not commuitcating with the headset.

The only people to blame is PALM!!!

BadBoyBri
    This does not surprise me about Palm. 1.2 should at least have been released, 1.1 is so old!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Any word on the 645? I was hoping to pick up a new headset soon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12