1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a Treo 650 and was told by one of my friends that I should be able to connect my treo to my laptop and retrieve/send emails. Has anyone done this and how does it work, do I need special software/hardware?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    The easiest way, in my opinon is to purchase PdaNet. It is not highspeed internet, however it is faster than dial up. I have not had any real issues with it, others have had to login multiple times.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    And of course, don't be afraid to send and recieve emails from the Treo itself.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And of course, don't be afraid to send and recieve emails from the Treo itself.
    Thats one of the main reasons I have one. See some of the most useful apps threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    Thats one of the main reasons I have one. See some of the most useful apps threads.
    Or just go straight for Chatter.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS