1.    #1  
    I had a couple of questions about this app:

1. Whats the difference between this and Versamail?

2. Does it use SMS or Data to send/receive emails? (probably an obvious answer, but I don't know) I want it to use Data since I have an unlimited data plan.

3. I have a school email account, and I set up a free trial before, but I had no idea how to set up my school account (it's an @mail.montclair.edu). Does any one know how to set this up?

Thanks
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

1- It works, has more features. Runs in background.

2- Data

3- Depends on the mail service. If you can get the settings Chatter will work for POP or IMAP.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    ehh..how do i know the address of the web server and stuff...seems complicated =(
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Your school's IT department will know, and will share them with you. Chances are the server "mail.montclair.edu" has both a POP and IMAP server running on it. Your user name is either the username you use to login to your school mail account, or username@montclair.edu or username@mail.montclair.edu and your password is whatever password you normally use to check mail. It's really not complicated at all, and your IT department should support you.

Good luck!
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint