1.    #1  
    I had something strange happen today. I went to use my phone and couldn't hear a thing. Went back to my office and reinserted and removed my headphone jack and now I can hear the caller, but...... I noticed when I turn off the phone I don't hear the startup or shutdown chimes, no key clicks and when I put my phone into my seidio cradle there is no tone when inserting or removing the phone. I listen to ptunes on my train comute through headphones( added info). I have not installed anything new in the last 3 weeks, sprint 13a custom rom, I have done a soft reset, warm reset and a hard reset and still nothing. What makes this even stranger is I can call my phone it rings and vibrates and I can hear the caller but no sound still from key clicks , shutdown, or inserting into cradle. My first thought was jack but why would i hear the phone ring and hear the caller if the jack was still holding it open?

Thanks for any and all help
    There's always next year!
    Did you check the mute switch on top of the 650 next to the SD opening? Just a thought..

Best Regards
  3.    #3  
    first thing I checked and if it had been off I wouldn't have heard the phone ring.
    Thanks though
    place the audio connector halfway in and then give the top part 2-3 good tugs toward the outside, away from the hotsync connector. Look at my avitar... pretent that the audio connector is plugged in the bottom jack and you would need to push UP 2-3 times

I it fixes your problem (temp fix) you have a bad jack.

If the jack has not failed, it will. Here is more info for the fix.

http://treotricks.blogspot.com/2006/...ix-part-1.html

L
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  5.    #5  
    Fixed it thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    Fixed it thanks!!!
    temp fix... and everytime you do it, it makes the problem worse... and don't get carried away and push to hard.

Get it replaces or fix it or send it to me for permanent repairs.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.