Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    can i get some info on how long your battery lasts on the treo 650. i have a verizon treo 650 running chatter, and in only 3 hours it is down to 48%. not normal right? is it cause of chatter? is it the battery, or the treo itself?
    That doesn't seem normal at all. I have Chatter with 3 IMAP boxes being pushed, and probably have 50% more battery than you do after 3 hours. Not on VZW, but am on Sprint, so CDMA issues should still apply.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=clean+install

Read thru this thread -- may not be your issue -- but some good info on different reasons for battery drain. . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    I got improved life by dimming my screen 15% more. It made a big difference
    My GSM battery lasts a couple of days with moderate use. A lot of phone or data use can drain it in one day, however.

Do you keep your keyboard lights off during the day? That should help, but I'm not sure how much.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    The CDMA Treo is rated for 5 hours of "talk time", GSM Treo 7.5

If you using half in 3 hours sounds like your radio is on almost all the time. I go a week between charges on a GSM 650.