1.    #1  
    This is so frustrating. My phone has recently started locking when I get incoming calls to where I can't answer or ignore the call. It used to do it seldom and now it does it 90+% of the time.

Does anyone have a fix for this?
    mine did that. Used to be when the battery was low, or after a drop or impact of sorts. I'd open it up and re-seat the battery connector and that would usually fix it for a week or so. This last time, I inserted a piece of foam on top of the battery connector to help keep the wires straight. I can't remember the last time I had to open it up and re-seat the battery.

BTW if you do try this, just be aware that once you remove the battery you will lose all data. I usually keep my treo pluged in to the charger while doing this so I dont have any interuptions.

-rg
  3.    #3  
    I find that the problem happens MOST often when I only have one bar of signal.

I attempted to buy a new phone today but Verizon (under my business acct) wants $400 for a 650 or $500 for a 700w. Too much money for phones that aren't significantly better.
    I had this happen when the number of contacts grew too large. Especially happened when calls came in with "No Called ID". This is a known issue and is mentioned on Palm website .... happens if the contacts are more than ~3,600.