1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the minigels? Do they stay in your ear without having to use an over-the-ear hook? Basically I want to use it with the JX10 but the Eargels annoy me because they large is a tad too large and the med is a tad too small.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    The minigels are great but they won't work for the JX10. They only work with the Jabra 250 and 500.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Here is a cool alternative to the crappy hook Jabra gives you. Get yourself some replacement softsprings for teh Bluespoon AX at http://blueheadsets.zoovy.com/produc...SPOONAX-SPRING. They fit very nicely on the Jabra once you take the rubber ring off the Jabra's earpiece. I also drilled a small hole to widen the sound channel and make it louder. It is perfect now. Fits comfy and secure, no hooks or flapping around.
    That thing looks like something a doctor might prod you with...I'll stick wiht the minigels.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Actually I've tried most headsets and the softspring is the most comfortable. the tail is very soft silicone, it curls into the folds of your ear and anchors the headset.