1.    #1  
    Here's a challenge for you. Garmin 2730 Navigation (which includes; XM Radio/Traffic/Weather/MP3 Player) and a cell phone all working together through a Bluetooth head set for a motorcycle helmet. Can it be done? With Stereo headphones? Voice over functionality as needed for all the different systems? How can it be done? Who can do it? Where can I purchase it? Please advise.
    Not gonna happen. We have a hard enough time keeping regular Bluetooth sets connected with our phones...
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Not gonna happen. We have a hard enough time keeping regular Bluetooth sets connected with our phones...
    now aint that an honest answer
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    actually if u dont mind connecting dongle for headset you might be able to pull it off. All stereo bluetooth headsets (with a2dp profile) come with dongle (well most of them do thanks to ipod mania) that you can connect to any device with audio jack and listen to the audio output on headset. I dont know if this even come close to your question but it is a way (bit harder but workable). Now finding a headset that can fit inside helmet (i mean stereo bluetooth headset) is a drag. Anyways..Good luck.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.