Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    My mom just bought a used Verizon 600 (yeah, I know-not always a good idea) from ebay. Charged it for 4 hours. The phone works while on the charger, but as soon as I disconnect the cable, the phone goes off/blank. Neither the power button or the screenlock button will wake it. When I plug it back in, it resets the phone to the config screen. I'm guessing and HOPING that this is all because the phone isn't fully charged? I've got a solid steady green light and the battery icon is showing a green lightning bolt while plugged in. Many thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Just did an "In-Cradle" reset, and the led has gone from green to red. When I took the phone off the charger to check, I got my FIRST "your battery is extremely low" message, so she's back on the charger now with a solid red led. This reset seems to have solved the problem. Any opinions? Thanks
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Problem solved. The "In Cradle" reset seems to have reset the battery charging circuitry, if that's possible. Granted, it DID take over 12 hours to fully charge. I assume this is because the battery is old. Perhaps I'll attempt a battery change. Any suggestions on where to get one at a reasonable price? Thanks
    ebay