1.    #1  
    This seems like the best price I've seen in the UK, so I've ordered one:
    http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ducts_id=99101
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    That's obscenely cheap!

You'll have to give us a mini review once you get it....
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  3.    #3  
    What, like: "Lovely label, smooth inserting and removing action, a joy to read and write to...."? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I was thinking more along the lines of write speed, and speed of delivery from the obscure interet company you've found!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

5.    #5  
    You've never heard of 7dayshop? They used to advertise a lot in photography magazines, although I'm not sure if they do now. They are based in Guernsey so you don't have to pay tax on products of certain sizes and values, hence the good prices!

I've ordered many times from them in the past and they are absolutely trustworthy and reliable. The standard delivery option can be a bit slow though - up to about 10 days I think.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    That is crazily cheap. As it happens I ordered a 1GB card yesterday from Expansys - with shipping it was 32.42. Still, I needed it in a hurry and it arrived today - 10 days would have been to long. Do 7dayshop sting you for P&P ?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    You've never heard of 7dayshop? They used to advertise a lot in photography magazines, although I'm not sure if they do now. They are based in Guernsey so you don't have to pay tax on products of certain sizes and values, hence the good prices!

I've ordered many times from them in the past and they are absolutely trustworthy and reliable. The standard delivery option can be a bit slow though - up to about 10 days I think.
    Nope, never heard of them and I must admit to have never read a photography magazine

I'll bookmark the site for future purchases, based on your recommendation

8.    #8  
    Do 7dayshop sting you for P&P ?
    It's 3.50 for standard shipping and 6.95 for rapid dispatch. I've received items in 4-5 days using standard shipping, but it's luck of the draw really.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  9.    #9  
    My SD card arrived this morning - hooray!
    Since I ordered it on the 21st, I make that 6 days for delivery. Not bad.
    I downloaded VFS mark and tested my existing 1gb card. Result:

File Create 399%
    File Delete 331%
    Write 39%
    Read 725%
    Seek 2950%
    DB export 307%
    DB import 541%
    Record Access 1167%
    Resourced Access 1163%

VFS 846

Now the new 7DayShop card (labelled "Viking Interworks"):

File Create 402%
    File Delete 715%
    Write 17%
    Read 736%
    Seek 2950%
    DB export 275%
    DB import 548%
    Record Access 1206%
    Resourced Access 1163%

VFS 890

So the new card is actually faster than my existing one overall.
    Just gotta decide what to put the card now. Perhaps 13 episodes of Futurama?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Seems pretty good (particularly at the ridiculous 17.99 figure)!

for Futurama