1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to make the caller I'd pictures full screen when someone calls? I hate it bein a small square.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    3rd party ringer program necessary like Lightwav or Callfilter
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Is there anyway to make the caller I'd pictures full screen when someone calls? I hate it bein a small square.
    The caller id pics on the Treo 650 are "thumbnail" copies of the actual picture linked or taken with the camera and are contained right within the contact record itself. The are kept very small for this reason -- to limit the space used. So there is no way to see or access them with FileZ or such.

A third party program is probably the only way -- with, I assume, it's own library of pics that would take up storage space.

Cheers, Perry
  4.    #4  
    Well the pics are located somewhere on my phone already so I dun see why its a problem.

I appreciate the help tho.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Well the pics are located somewhere on my phone already so I dun see why its a problem.

To double the size of a picture in both dimensions makes the file size at least 4 times bigger. If you have a large contact list with pictures for each you could be increasing storage requirements a lot and remember that these are stored in the phone, not on the SD card.
    I think you can use bigger pictures in MS Outlook (XP, 2003) or Palm Desktop, then sync it to your Treo.

I see your point -- an option in the softwae to display full screen? Might be grainy, but that would be a nice display option while leaving the size of the stored picture alone. . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    I know Lightwav does full screen picture caller ID, but it was unstable for me. I wish Ringo would add it.
    I'm pretty sure my 600 displayed a larger picture - the behavior on the 700p is a step backwards. I only want to have 4-6 large ones (immediate family). Giving me the option to go large or small would be the right mechanism.
    Right the 600 did it full screen. I miss that...
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!