1.    #1  
    Every text message is accompanied with a single brief audible alert. This alert does not automatically continue to repeat making it easy to miss a page if it is not heard. This presents a major problem because I work at a large industrial facility and I am frequently in very high noise areas. My old pager would continue to provide an alert every few minutes until acknowledged. Is there any way to make the Treo 650 periodically repeat the audible alert like the pager did? It is very convenient to not also carry a pager but I am now missing too many pages.
    Butler is one option, off the top of my head.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Butler works best.. There is another one that I can't think of the name of off the top of my head, but it would go into spasms and turn the Treo on and off constantly or something, whenever it was enabled sometimes the battery life would plummet until I disabled and soft reset.
    That was the first thing I noticed when i got my Treo as well. Even my old LG VX6000 did it. Solution: Butler. It does so many things that should be standard, it's a little frustrating that you have to pay $15 for it but you do. Well worth the investment. After demo-ing it for about 3 months I finally forked over the cash... but here's why: Those little "Don't forget to register" reminders become MUCH more frequent the longer you use it. By last week every time I got one, it reset my phone, which was infuriating. So I just deleted the app so I could use my phone that night. By the next morning I was on the web and pulling out my debit card. I just couldn't live without it.

Butler has a few different options as far as reminding you that you have unread text messsages, unviewed missed calls, outstanding voicemail and missed reminders but the best part, IMO anyway, is that you can set your LED to flash green rapidly when you have missed alerts. I do that and set it to vibrate a couple times every 3 minutes. Works like a charm.