Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm desperately looking for a LIGHT GREY antenna for my Treo 650 from Cingular, does ANYONE have any idea where can I get one????
    Google is your friend.

Search for "Treo 650 parts" without the quotes. I found one for $50 in about 2 minutes.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    You found a LIGHT GREY antenna for $50??
    What's the website I can't find it!!!

ANYONE HELPPPP!
    I got one for $50. Paypal me and I can ship today.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Oh, I didn't know there was more than 1 color. Are they the same functionally?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    same.... except color. I have taken apart Cingular, Sprint, and Verizon antennas.
  7.    #7  
    Is it a plain LIGHT GREY antenna? Meaning no audio jacks or stuff like that?? and, does it have any dents or scratches, beacuse that's the reason I want to replac mine, I dropped my phone a few days ago and I got two small dents on the tip of the antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvasconcelos
    Is it a plain LIGHT GREY antenna? Meaning no audio jacks or stuff like that?? and, does it have any dents or scratches, beacuse that's the reason I want to replac mine, I dropped my phone a few days ago and I got two small dents on the tip of the antenna.
    no dents or scratches or audio jack...
  9.    #9  
    It's the light grey correct??? If so, do you guarantee that the product will meet the condition described above "mint cond" otherwise will you accept the return? How you want to proceed with the order.
    It's the light grey correct??? If so, do you guarantee that the product will meet the condition described above "mint cond" otherwise you accept the return. How you want to proceed with the order.
    As far as I know, there is grey and blue. This is off a Cingular phone and matches my unlocked GSM phone. No nicks and scratches.

I can send pictures and if you want to pay for insurance that is fine, but no returns... just delivery confirmation.
    I have a question... Why is this antenna worth $50? Good grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    ... another constructive comment... get a life and leave me alone Ashol!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    I was wondering the same thing, especially if it the original is just nicked a little.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  14.    #14  
    Nonobeez, Can you send me a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I was wondering the same thing, especially if it the original is just nicked a little.
    maybe I should sell mine for only $5 since his is almost new...
    Nonobeez, Can you send me a pic
    please send me your email via personal messenger while I fire up my camera.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    maybe I should sell mine for only $5 since his is almost new...
    I don't care if you trade the antenna for his first born. I was just curious as to why someone would pay $50 for the antenna. The device is made to be used, when used it is going to get nicks and scratches.
    I do think you protest too much when someone asks why that amount, are you feeling guilty about the amount you are charging?
    If you are so sensitive over the amount why not hold your transactions through PMs?
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I don't care if you trade the antenna for his first born. I was just curious as to why someone would pay $50 for the antenna. The device is made to be used, when used it is going to get nicks and scratches.
    I do think you protest too much when someone asks why that amount, are you feeling guilty about the amount you are charging?
    If you are so sensitive over the amount why not hold your transactions through PMs?
    are you CIA or something? you want a paypal transaction ID? This is a personal transaction. I have nothing to hide! I'll send you a summary later...

light Grey antennas are hard to find. I get them by buying broken phones. The blues ones are easy to get, performancepda has them.... even though they are listed as light grey, they are blue (from Sprint phones, just like all his other stuff). If knowone wants to pay $50, fine.

I personally don't care how my Treo looks, it's just a tool. I don't even use a case and I add audio jacks to the most beat up antennas for personal use.

Who are you (and me) to question other peoples wishes?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    are you CIA or something? you want a paypal transaction ID? This is a personal transaction. I have nothing to hide! I'll send you a summary later...

light Grey antennas are hard to find. I get them by buying broken phones. The blues ones are easy to get, performancepda has them.... even though they are listed as light grey, they are blue (from Sprint phones, just like all his other stuff). If knowone wants to pay $50, fine.

I personally don't care how my Treo looks, it's just a tool. I don't even use a case and I add audio jacks to the most beat up antennas for personal use.

Who are you (and me) to question other peoples wishes?
    Who are you to ask me who I am?
    ... another constructive comment... get a life and leave me alone Ashol!
    I'd tell you to go fsck yourself, but that would be rude.

Everyone sells it for $50, not just you.. Or are you feeling guilty here? Seems a little excessive a response.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast