1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble watching videos on my PC that were recorded on my Treo 650.

When I sync I get .3G2 files on the PC and they show up in the Palm Desktop under the Media tab (no thumbnails for my videos). When I doubleclick on a video file in the Media tab the Palm Desktop video editor opens but there is no video viewabe in the editor.

As I understand, 3G2 files should be playable in QuickTime too. But when I try to open 3G2 files I get an error that QT does not recognize this type of file.

If I doubleclick on a 3G2 file from Windows I get an error that Windows can't open this kind of file.

The videos play fine on the phone.

Any ideas on why the videos aren't playing on my PC (Windows XP Pro)? Shouldn't the videos be playable in BOTH the Palm Desktop & QT?

Thanks in advance.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    Reding the user comments for that application, it sounds like lots of people who iinstalled that have had problems with it. Ideally, I'd like to be able to view my videos (and edit them?) from the Palm Desktop. How do I make this happen? Do I need some codec that is not on my system?
    Never had any issues, it's likely the users who reported issues are technically challenged or idiots