Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    If you'll email me either your order number or the details, I'll make sure we correct the above. If you want to talk to me, just call our customer service department at: 832-204-1118 and ask to speak to David Silver.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    I sent you an email last week, so far I have heard nothing back????
    Just my two cents that Seido tech & customer support is great. I had a holster break & a replacment was sent out. I think the premise that the holster caused a "keyboard lock-up" is complete bunk.

I think the fact that David is willing to follow this forum so closely & respond to even the most negative of posters is a clear sign of excellent customer support.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Seems to be a bit inconsistent though. And you have to be careful about posting emails publicly without permission. Some people don't care, but others can get pissed off as you can see from DG.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    VERY UNPROFESSIONAL David. This just proves how low on the totem pole your company is. You just voided your own warranty. I will not waste any more time on Seidio, and obviously any more money.
    Who should I 'inform' that a copy of this email has been distributed??????

lighten up Francis
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12