Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I have service wirh cingular and don't like having to log into there wbsite all the time to check how many kb's I have used since its not always to accurate. is there an app that will track my data usage? thanksp
    Minutes Plus will do what you want.
    -------------------------------
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    I was going to suggest Traffic Stat but Minutes Plus looks nicer.. Tracking of SMS/MMS is quite important for me with limited numbers. Thanks
    Okay, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't see where to put data in Minutes Plus. Just Data Minutes (which seem to be dial-up minutes, not GPRS/EDGE etc).

Am I wrong? Anyone? Lots and lots of options in the program to set up screens.. too many
    Hmmm...not sure. I used this on my Samsung and Tungsten, but since then I've had unlimited plans so I didn't have the need. But you're right, it looks like it's tracking data minutes and KB usage.
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    I also remember a place on the web that had templates built for Minutes plus with your particular carrier (Sprint, AT&T, etc). Can't recall (maybe smartphoneforums.com or something like that).

Not too much help, am I...
    with Minutes Plus you can't record SMS or MMS usage on the T650. It only works with the Kyocera Palm phone.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)