1.    #1  
    Is there a way? I tried to turn on call forwarding but it asks for a number and trying to enter it as blank doesnt work.

Is there anyway to turn on auto call forwarding only for unknown numbers? It wont let me enter anything but numbers. Anyone have a resolution?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    try callfilter. It lets you send blocked calls to voicemail, ignores, autoanswer, etc.. It also lets you personalize ringtones as well, but you need ptunes. There's a free 15 day trial period.
  3.    #3  
    I already have Ringo and it works perfect, but I would just like to forward these no ID calls to my home phone.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I would like to have an auto answer saying "turn off call blocking and I' might answer ya call".. Anonymous call rejection with that message would be very hi on my priority list.
    Quote Originally Posted by stn415
    try callfilter. It lets you send blocked calls to voicemail, ignores, autoanswer, etc.. It also lets you personalize ringtones as well, but you need ptunes. There's a free 15 day trial period.
    You can't forward calls to another number with CallFilter, except when charging, but in that case it's all calls that come in.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I suggested a way for the author of Call Filter to program this function (at least on Sprint) using the 3-Way call feature and muting the T650's mic. I believe he's attempting to incorporate it into a future release.

As for the present, I simply forward all No Caller ID calls to voicemail. If it's important, they'll leave a msg. But is very rare I get a VM from no-caller-id calls.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!