1.    #1  
    Is it possible to create a "read" folder and a "sent" folder in Chatter for AOL? I love how on my laptop once I read an email, it automatically goes into the read folder, or once I send something it goes into "sent." I know there is the TreoSent folder, but it would be great if there was a way to see every sent email from my aol account, not just ones sent from my treo. Thanks!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    You can upload sent items to the Sent folder on AOL... "Edit Mailbox" -> "Other" -> "Upload sent items to...". If you want to view sent mail, that's different... Use "New Mailbox" and point the new box at the Sent folder on the server; it's all described in the manual.

I'm not sure about Read mail; does AOL do that automatically?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    yes aol will automatically move a message over to its "read mail" folder after you've read it. i love that, because the only messages that show up in the new mail is the unread ones
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    yes aol will automatically move a message over to its "read mail" folder after you've read it. i love that, because the only messages that show up in the new mail is the unread ones
    Yeah, I second the "read mail". I also use AOL and am used to mail I've read automatically moving over to the "read" folder instead of staying in the "new" folder. It's no big deal for me actually, but it would be nice.

Casey