1.    #1  
    About two days ago, when I woke up in the morning after having my Treo 650 charging all night, I realized that it hadn't charged past 65% or so.

Since that morning, when I plug in the Charger the phone only charges 1% every 30 minutes or so. It seems to hold the charge just fine, its that it seems to be charging up very very slowly.

I have done several resets, as well as a hard reset where I erased everything on the phone and started over again. Nothing has worked. I have yet to try swapping out the battery and charger with a friend's to see if its the battery, the charger, or the connection on the Treo.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks
    Try plugging in the treo to the charger, and pressing the reset button while the treo is plugged in. I hear that resets the charging circuitry. You do not need to wipe out any info to do this!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  3.    #3  
    I read the same thing in another forum, so I tried hitting the reset button on the inside of the battery case while the treo was plugged in. It did NOT fix the problem so far.

Thanks for the tip. I definitely did that before erasing everythign and starting from scratch, but starting over wasn't too bad cause it was all backed up.

Any other suggestions?