1.    #1  
    I know you can use the Treo as a MP3 player, but here is my key question. If I am listening to MP3 music on the Treo, will I know if I have an incoming call?
    Quote Originally Posted by redflagdan
    I know you can use the Treo as a MP3 player, but here is my key question. If I am listening to MP3 music on the Treo, will I know if I have an incoming call?
    Yes, as the phone will ring, and if you have set up the mp3 player correctly it will pause during the phone call and then resume when you hang up.

Clever

ps Welcome to Treocentral
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! That is what I was hoping to hear.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Potentially stupid question (as my Treo hasn't arrived yet): does the Treo come with a hands free/stereo headphones set as standard?
    Quote Originally Posted by urban75
    Potentially stupid question (as my Treo hasn't arrived yet): does the Treo come with a hands free/stereo headphones set as standard?
    No
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    No
    Well, that was to the point!

Is the pair available from the Palm store the only option or are there any third party headphones worth looking at?
    Quote Originally Posted by urban75
    Well, that was to the point!

Is the pair available from the Palm store the only option or are there any third party headphones worth looking at?
    I think you would get on better asking that question in the Accessories or bluetooth sections
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    $29.95 to $495.95
    multi use
    multi purpose
    ear buds to noise canceling Bose and above

Browse TreoCentral first, then your local Apple Store to get a feel for what is out there.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/21/2006 at 01:31 PM.