1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of any 2day skins out there? I'm getting sick of the default blue and the ones on the shsh website didn't really do anything for me.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I don't know think there are any other skins available but you can either use a camera image or modify the colors now. Have you tried that?
  3.    #3  
    actually, no I haven't. perhaps i can find a good wallpaper type image online and just send it to my phone..hmm
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Or at least you can change the color from blue to something more of your liking... I'm going to go out on a limb and say, oh, pink maybe? Just make sure you have the latest version.
  5.    #5  
    lol actually purple and silver are my favorite colors, not pink! When you say change the color, do you mean JUST in 2day, or in general, like in the treo prefs? I once saw a program where you could create your own color themes but I dont remember what it was.
    I mean 2day itself. Go to the Preferences -> Display and click on the ellipsis next to the Theme and select "new" (this way the one you currently have will still be saved as the default if you don't like the new one). Then in the Skin dropdown, select "No Skin". Then click on the Color box and select your new color. You can also change the text font size and color and whether it has a 3D shadow.
    By the way, I personally have all of the 3d boxes unchecked. I think it looks cleaner.
    Ok I just saw this, and I am so happy. I haven't been using today because I didn't like the way it looked. Now I have the colors I want - thanks! Yes, I am sure that was in the manual, but I missed it. Thanks again!
    Glad it helped.