1.    #1  
    hello

I have got a treo 650 with the last update 1.20-ENA. I have bought it to palm store
    it work very well, wiyhout sim card, but when i put my Orange sim card, it reboot every 10 minutes

Did you know how i could desimlocked it to try an another sim card.

thanks
    bye
    A GSM phone will not make or receive calls without a SIM card. perhaps are you talking about an SD card ?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    A GSM phone will not make or receive calls without a SIM card.
    I know that
    but i don't endurstand why you say that.
    The treo reboot evry time when i put my sim card, that's all. So it became difficult to use it.

perhaps are you talking about an SD card ?
    no i talk about sim card

thank for your help

bye
    Quote Originally Posted by cc174
    I know that but i don't endurstand why you say that. The treo reboot every time when i put my sim card, that's all. So it became difficult to use it.
    I say that because you are not supposed to take it out. If you do have to take it out, say to replace the SIM tray or swap cards you are suppossed to turn off the phone radio before doing so. Imagine popping out your memory modules on a desktop computer while it is running.

Note Cingular's instructions on checking what type of SIM tray you have.

"Determining the SIM tray style

1. Turn off the Treo 650's radio.
    2. Pull out the SIM tray.
    3. If the SIM tray looks like the OLD SIM tray noted below, a new SIM tray may be needed. Proceed with the next section."

http://supportcingular.atgnow.com/cn...s/KB53306.html
  5.    #5  
    I say that because you are not supposed to take it out. If you do have to take it out, say to replace the SIM tray or swap cards you are suppossed to turn off the phone radio before doing so. Imagine popping out your memory modules on a desktop computer while it is running.

Note Cingular's instructions on checking what type of SIM tray you have.

"Determining the SIM tray style

1. Turn off the Treo 650's radio.
    2. Pull out the SIM tray.
    3. If the SIM tray looks like the OLD SIM tray noted below, a new SIM tray may be needed. Proceed with the next section."

http://supportcingular.atgnow.com/cn...s/KB53306.html

ok thank's.
    I already have the new sim tray.
    I try to put a small piece af paper betwenn the sim card and the sim tray (i red this in some forum).
    Unfortunatly it doesn't work on my treo.
    The treo still reboot just at the beginning of the call or when I wake up.
    It do that only when there is a sim card in (an orange one)
    When there is no sim card the wake up is OK

thank you for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by cc174
    ok thank's.
    I already have the new sim tray.
    I try to put a small piece af paper betwenn the sim card and the sim tray (i red this in some forum).
    Unfortunatly it doesn't work on my treo.
    The treo still reboot just at the beginning of the call or when I wake up.
    It do that only when there is a sim card in (an orange one)
    When there is no sim card the wake up is OK

thank you for your help
    The paper thing was a temporary fix with the old SIM tray. If you use it on the new one, my guess is you will bend it out of shape and cause the problem you are trying to prevent.
  7.    #7  
    The paper thing was a temporary fix with the old SIM tray. If you use it on the new one, my guess is you will bend it out of shape and cause the problem you are trying to prevent.

ok
    I guess i found the problem.
    We are in an enterprise network with our sim card. So we should do the "+33" to go out our network.
    But if I write the "0" and not the "+33" it seems to work well.