1.    #1  
    The "OWA Mail" plugin will be in early release sometime next week, if all goes as planned.

Those who are interested in reading about features, requirements, etc. can download http://www.chatteremail.com/Downloads/OWAMail.doc

Also, there is now an OWA Newsletter that you can sign up for at www.chatteremail.com; if you're interested in the product, I suggest you sign up for it.

Marc
    i thought i heard that chatter wasn't going to be updated anymore?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  3.    #3  
    Chatter? Or the OWA plugin? Yes, I did put the OWA plugin on hiatus a few months back, but ... things change!

Marc
    ahh that must have been what i was thinking about
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Chatter? Or the OWA plugin? Yes, I did put the OWA plugin on hiatus a few months back, but ... things change!

Marc

Awesome news, Marc, thanks.
    Last edited by elbastardocalvo; 03/19/2006 at 02:44 PM.
    elbastardocalvo
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I'm very excited you picked up this project again -- I missed out on using the initial Beta release -- looking forward to being on the first users
    Marc,

Now that the plug in has been released with mail support, do you have any better idea as to when PIM support with PUSH will be available? Many of us can satisfy our Exchange mail requirements through IMAP. It seems that most exchange servers also support IMAP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wannatreo
    Marc,
    Many of us can satisfy our Exchange mail requirements through IMAP. It seems that most exchange servers also support IMAP.
    True, but many IT depts won't allow IMAP (mine, as of recently). OWA is an interesting option.
    elbastardocalvo
  9.    #9  
    The timing for PIM's isn't set at this point.

Marc
    Marc, any new news?