Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    They should mark every thread in which ShannonElements has posted, so I don't have to see this nervous-making avatar.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Agree. I find it impossible to read what they have to say.... maybe a yellow sticky on the screen will help...
    There I changed it. Sheesh...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Shannon, just edit your post if you forgot to add a comment instead of posting multiple times which resembles a chat session. Otherwise it makes it difficult not only for readers but also moderators who have to merge your posts.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
    Shannon, just edit your post if you forgot to add a comment instead of posting multiple times which resembles a chat session. Otherwise it makes it difficult not only for readers but also moderators who have to merge your posts.
    Dark_Knight - mind your business. I don't see how my posts would be difficult for ANYONE to read(other than the bouncing cake avatar I had, which I changed).
    Last edited by ShannonElements; 04/24/2006 at 04:15 AM.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    What's new in 3.1.5? I can't find it listed on the PT site.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    What changes do we see in the new pTunes? I am at work and I can't go to there website, thankfully though I can view T|C!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Version 3.1.5 4/27/06

Bug fix: Fixed problem with certain playlists and bookmarks that contained streaming audio URLs (#3161, #3168)
    Bug fix: Fixed problem with Check for Updates reporting wrong product upgrade eligibility sometimes (#3152)
    Bug fix: Fixed crash when running some applications when low battery condition encountered.
    Bug fix: Fixed problem with excessive hard disk access on LifeDrive (#2815)
    I get a strange feeling there will be a 3.1.6 very shortly....
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I think the only bug in this thread is you shannonelements. You can't please everyone with an update. Giving unconstructive criticism won't help requests in the future for updates. That complaining is only acceptable if you paid 500 dollars for a product with such bugs in it :-D...ahem... Treo 650 :-D.
    Registration code didn't work for new version backupbuddy to the rescue
    There's always next year!
    Same here. Should have been able to install new version over 3.1.3 which works fine, but instead it asks for the registration code, and it won't work.

Thought 3.1.5 would have fixed that, but still doesn't, so I am resorted back to 3.1.3, untill it gets fixed. Says a version 2 key won't work, yet its not if its working on 3.1.3. And for me, Backupman to the rescue.

I never had a problem installing over the older version till these two new ones came out a week or so ago.
    Silly update anyway. While we're at it, can we please get WMA streaming up and running?? You already support the codec, drm and all, why the hold up on streaming?

And how about Range support for static podcast MP3s? If I need to stop a show mid-stream, I cannot go back to the last place I was at. HTTP Resume has been around for years.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    I have updated to version 3.1.5. I don't see anything noticeably different. Everything worked okay for me, including registration.

It appears the new version is noticeably much larger in file size. Anyone else noticed this larger size?

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Silly update anyway. While we're at it, can we please get WMA streaming up and running?? You already support the codec, drm and all, why the hold up on streaming?
    WMA streaming is at the top of my wish list and I'm sure it's at the top of Normsoft's as well. I predict we will see it this year.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12