1.    #1  
    I am considering converting from Palm Desptop and Outlook Express to Outlook 2003.

I have exhausted my search and I am totally confused.

Are there any issues I need to be prepared for in during this conversion.

I would also appreaciate and any easy steps to convert Outlook Express to Outlook 2003 other than follwoing the steps on the MS web site which deals with the address book and settings but not the messages. Once I set up Outlook 2003 does a wizard walk me through all of this and convert it for me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have no problem with my 600 and office2003. The email migration however I don't know about.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetahjeremy
    I have no problem with my 600 and office2003. The email migration however I don't know about.
    Tks cheetahjeremy. Maybe I'll get some other post to make me feel more comfortable about converting.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    You shouldn't have a problem converting from the Palm desktop to Outlook. If I'm not mistaken you just need to change the settings in PocketMirror to sync to Outlook. Also, the if you have PM set to sync the device with Outlook (as opposed to overriding the device with Outlook) then it should just begin to populate the contacts in Outlook.

As far as converting e-mail over, I don't know.
  5.    #5  
    tks hoovs
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Sure. Let me know how it all turns out.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Sure. Let me know how it all turns out.
    As it turns out, I have Outlook 2000 and not 2003. So I'm not sure I'm gonna move forward on this.

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    As it turns out, I have Outlook 2000 and not 2003. So I'm not sure I'm gonna move forward on this.

Tks
    I've used with both. No problems. I suggest an upgrade from Pocket Mirror Std to Pro which will cost you about $30 or so
  9.    #9  
    Is Pocket Mirror Std on h
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  10.    #10  
    Sorry for that.
    Is Pocket Mirror Std on the Palm 600 CD or do I have to buy that?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I got it standard with mine. You can probably download it from PalmSource.
  12.    #12  
    Tks again everyone.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover