1. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Is there a way to add additional choices to Explorer's 'Open With' or to Versamail's 'Select Viewer'? Or, is it possible to set file associations within palmos, beyond the Default Apps in Prefs?

edit - posting here because I don't know if this is an OS or an Application question.
    There should be a menu item in Resco itself that lets you set file associations.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  3. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I do see Backup, Restore and Repair Associations, but no add/change.

Also, Explorer has 'External Tools' but this looks very similar to the Prefs Default Apps selection. It just has options for selecting Reader/Viewer/Player.

I wonder if I am thinking about this the wrong way. I was hoping to find that I could do it by extension (like Windows).
    Quote Originally Posted by dwg
    I do see Backup, Restore and Repair Associations, but no add/change.

Also, Explorer has 'External Tools' but this looks very similar to the Prefs Default Apps selection. It just has options for selecting Reader/Viewer/Player.

I wonder if I am thinking about this the wrong way. I was hoping to find that I could do it by extension (like Windows).

You can do it by extension. I'm using a 6700 now and I don't have Resco for Palm in front of me so I'm going on memory.

Try thisn the screen where you select your drive, select 'Control Panel' instead of the RAM or the SD card. It should be there.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    That's it! Thanks! I have been scouring the actual menus not thinking to look within the directory tree in Explorer. The first item in the directory tree is 'Control Panel'.